AndroRat is a client/server application developed in Java Android for the client side and in Java/Swing for the Server. The name AndroRatis a mix of Android and RAT (Remote Access Tool). It’s a remote administration tool that allows to control mobile devices remotely with a computer.
Androrat Graphical User Interface
Androrat is a GUI (Graphical User Interface) tool which could be very clean to paintings with. A simple double-click on a customer open his window to engage with any of the related consumer. All the connected clients seems in a window like shown beneath. Androrat client list automatically gets updated whilst a brand new person connects or is disconnected. In the log panel underneath the purchaser list, indicates all the connection logs.
All the instructions are categorized in the pinnacle tabbed menu. The default tab is referred to as Home and offer numerous functionalities. First as we will see in the left scroll view all the records about the customer like service infomartion, battery popularity, community exact status, sensors status and many others.
- Get contacts complete info.
- Get all logs
- Monitoring phone state in live (call received, call sent, call missed..)
- Take a snapshots from the camera
- Stream sound from microphone and media played.
- Streaming video (for activity based client only)
- Do a toast
- Send text messages
- Monitor messages and other conversations
- Find out the Location by GPS/Network
- Make a call
- Open an URL in the default browser
- Check out installed Apps
- Do vibrate the phone
- Check out Browser History
- Monitoring received messages in live